Our Firm Helps You with Legal Problems in the Areas of Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support, Step-Parent Adoption, & Alimony
We listen carefully to your concerns
Law Office of Debra R. Mehaffie is a dedicated law firm supporting clients in Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support, Step-Adoption, and Alimony cases throughout central Pennsylvania. Based in Mechanicsburg, we have 14 years of experience in the courts throughout all of Pennsylvania. Our approachable attorney immediately puts you at ease about your legal problem. We are focused on making a brighter future for you. Please read our profiles to get to know us better.
Our attorney understand the stress you may feel from a variety of legal matters ** Please put the matters in the order listed above (divorce, child custody, child support, step-parent adoption, alimony, then the rest of the practice areas)
- Law Office of Debra R. Mehaffie knows how to navigate the complexities of Pennsylvania law. Our lawyer can be your trusted advisors, offering guidance in several practice areas:
Step-Parent Adoption: Adopting a step-child should be a joyous occasion for your family. However, the process can be complicated and frustrating. Our compassionate attorney help clients through the step-adoption process..
- Alimony: When you get a divorce, there are many decisions that you and your ex-spouse need to make, including financial support. Alimony, or spousal support, is a major part of divorce law. Our compassionate attorney works with you to reach an equitable alimony agreement.
- Child Custody: When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. Our compassionate attorney has significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. We are dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
- Child Support: When parents go through a divorce, they have to decide how to best support their children. At our firm, our goal is to protect your children’s right to financial security. Our compassionate attorney is here for you during your child support case.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. During your divorce, you need a compassionate attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. Our lawyer has the skill and experience necessary to help you through the divorce process.
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure can be scary for all those involved. Whether you are pursuing step-adoption, experiencing marital conflict or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can provide you with understanding support and trustworthy representation. Our attorney is dedicated to answering all of your questions as we guide you through the family law process.
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements: Our attorney helps couples establish the terms of a settlement agreement either before or after they are married to protect both parties in the event that they later decide to get a divorce. If you need to draft a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement, contact our experienced family law attorney today.
- Same-Sex Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. You may be facing a variety of issues, such as child custody and spousal support. During your same-sex divorce, you need an experienced attorney who can work to simplify the process. Our lawyer is dedicated to helping ease the stress and conflict associated with divorce.
- Military Divorce: If your marriage is ending and you require legal representation for a military divorce, our compassionate attorneys with Law Office of Debra R. Mehaffie will work to ensure the well-being of you and your family.
When you work with Law Office of Debra R. Mehaffie, you can be assured that your attorney will answer all of your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
Contact our compassionate Mechanicsburg law firm today
Law Office of Debra R. Mehaffie cares about your personal situation. Let our lawyer help you achieve peace of mind. You are always welcome at our offices, conveniently located in Mechanicsburg. Call the firm at 717-839-6049 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.